At BeyondAutism we are passionate about increasing employability. We want to see more autistic people with the skills and confidence to enter the work place. At the same time we want employers to feel more confident in supporting autistic people at work.
This toolkit, funded by the City Bridge Trust, will give autistic people improved access to, and support in, employment. Download the free toolkit and additional resources today.
60% of employers are worried about getting support wrong, and don’t know where to go to get information about supporting autistic employees.¹
Employers, are you:
- Looking for autism employment support?
- Unsure how to support people with sensory needs?
- Wondering how you can help people develop?
You’ll find this and much more including examples of reasonable adjustments. Download the pack or request a hard copy to get started. You can also enrol in our free employability training; all about autism and employment and how to create an inclusive working environment.
- Learn about the different definitions around work.
- Get useful information about access to funding.
- Be able to fill out a vocational profile personal to them.
In the additional resource pack you will find blank templates of the tools used in the toolkit.