Our supporter pledge
With your help and generosity we empower autistic children and young adults to lead lives full of choice independence and opportunity; and we are beyond grateful for your support.
As a member of the Fundraising Regulator, this promise outlines the commitment made to donors and the public:
- We will commit to high standards.
- We will be clear, honest and open.
- We will be respectful.
- We will be fair and reasonable.
- We will be accountable and responsible.
- We can always be contacted on 020 3031 9705 or email@example.com, and are always happy to answer any questions you may have about the charity, our services and our fundraising.
- To see our full promise, click here.
If you wish to make a complaint, please see our Complaints Policy to view the procedure.
We are committed to the highest standards in fundraising and we are a member of the Fundraising Regulator.
How are our services funded?
BeyondAutism is a registered charity, and carries out fundraising to raise income for specific capital and revenue needs, resources for the school not covered by fees, and to support the set-up of new services.
Our Early Years’ service is funded by voluntary income keeping the service free for the parents/carers.
A pupil’s placement at BeyondAutism Schools is funded by the Local Authority in which they reside.
A learner’s placement at Post-19 is funded by the Local Authority in which they reside.
Outreach and Training
Our Outreach and Training services are income-generating and are therefore self-funding.