About this course
Having a child, sibling or family member diagnosed with autism can be a confusing time. Many people will want to seek more information about what this means for the individual and their future. Many will want to know how they can help.
This free course is designed to introduce what autism is, and provide information on key topics.
If you have any questions about the course, please get in touch.
- This course is an introduction to autism. It is designed for parents, families and carers of individuals with autism
- This course will be relevant to you if you have a newly diagnosed child, an older child with autism or an adult son or daughter with autism
- It covers the journey from diagnosis, through transitions and onto adulthood
- The aim of the course is to provide useful information about autism and to signpost you to additional support networks that will be relevant throughout your son’s or daughter’s life
- It should take about 2-4 hours to complete