Navigate is a national mentoring service, that provides online emotional support for parents and carers of disabled children who are finding out about their child’s additional needs.
Navigate is a programme of up to 6 sessions with a personal adviser who will help you to talk about your feelings and concerns.
The service will help you with:
• organising your thoughts and feelings
• practical advice and suggestions
• coping strategies and insights
• taking positive actions and helping you with emotional wellbeing
You will get weekly catch ups with your adviser online and by phone. Your adviser will work with you on a one-to-one basis, helping you to:
• explore your needs and personal goals
• agree your action plan, and
• provide you with support, if you need it